In our afternoon tea and pâtisserie masterclass, you’ll find the perfect fusion of French and British cuisine. Through a number of expert demonstrations, your professional pastry chef will walk you through the fundamentals of Parisian pâtisserie as you enjoy a refreshing cup of tea (or any other drink of your choice).
This non-practical cooking class incorporates all the sweet treats you’d expect to see on a three-tiered cake stand and gives them an inventive twist. From chocolate choux to coconut gateau, those with a sweet tooth will be spoilt for choice. Of course, you’ll also leave with plenty of delights to enjoy at home!
Please note that this is a demonstration masterclass only, not a hands on practical cooking class.
- Coconut mousse plus gateau assembly.
- Glaze the gateau.
- Make the choux pastry.
- Chocolate crème patissiere.
- Fill and glaze the choux.
- Make the financier mix.
- Whip and pipe the ganache.
- Decorate and serve the coconut gateau.
Afternoon tea menu
- Egg mayo, watercress
- Coronation chicken
- Cucumber and mint cream cheese
- Cheddar and chutney
- Tuna and avocado
- Chocolate and maple caramel choux pastry
- Coconut and passion fruit gateau (Yellow glaze)
- Raspberry financier with white chocolate ganache